5/3/2019




These last few weeks have been almost impossible and I defiantly fell behind in the push here at the end for this project. I have been overworked from all my classes plus work so it can tell in the work I've accomplished. The sound I am still working on and there are a lot of ideas that can work but have not decided on a final product. So several hours digging through the internet for free music so that the product to turn out as an half-done piece. But the play blasts aren't showing certain geometry so that also a problem I have to figure out. I broke down the “wolf” pillaging through the cave of rabbits with strong menacing
clawing and a stronger camera angle that evokes a large size difference. I continued to tweak
the camera so that the pull through the entrance reads as more powerful. I spead up all the scenes
mentioned that were suggested to have timing changed, as well as adding some more weight to the rabbits.
And that all I need to continue with. Timing and weight are just the things that need help.

Comments